Enhance your math skills to ensure an easier grasp of techniques in the Injection Molding Essentials course.
The Math for Molders course is intended for anyone who struggles with mastering the math skills needed to successfully complete injection molding processing courses. This course is an instructor-led class that focuses on the math skills required to process using scientific molding techniques.
This course is an add-on day for RJG Injection Molding Essentials course. By adding the extra day of math class, students will better grasp the math techniques taught, and the knowledge proves a better math skills foundation for future RJG courses.
- Calculating area for various shapes to understand square inches at the parting line
- Clamp tonnage requirements to understand using square inches with plastic pressure to establish clamp force requirements
- Ratios to calculate intensification ratio, screw design
- Pascal’s equation to understand how force, pressure, and area affect the process
- Speed versus time to verify the machine is capable of delivering the plastic to the mold
- Group activities for solving real mathematic problems with the molding process