Since our founder started engineering successful product launches with his first Fortune 500 company in 1973, we support the lifecycle of product manufacturing. We believe that supplier involvement is critical to a successful product launch, and it allows our customers to focus on their core competencies while we focus on ours: putting years of experience to work designing for manufacturability, improving product performance, and reducing time-to-market. Our customers turn to us not just for product development, but for solution development.
Why Invest In Early Supplier Involvement?
- Reduce Cost and Improve Consistency
- Go beyond just DFM to entire lifecycle: from design and production to use and disposal
- Ensure proper product design, material selection, tooling, supply continuity, and quality
- Allow for advanced quality planning opportunity to be incorporated from the start
- Avoid significant increases on project cost by eliminating engineering changes, reducing long-term cost of goods sold and shortening overall project timing
- Highly-structured 8 phase new product launch process to ensure consistency and quality
- Propriety MANAR project tracking system
- Formal design review and validation procedures
- Tool design
- Strong transfer mold and assembly program experience
- Industrial design
- Product Design Support and Development
- 3D printing
- Design For Manufacture (DFM)
- Design verification and validation
- Rigorous IP protection standards
Process Development and Training Center
The MANAR Process Development and Training Center recently opened in our newly-renovated Royalton, VT facilities. In addition to our product and process development capabilities, we offer Scientific Injection Molding training courses and certifications.